Monday, June 24, 2013

Arbonne Pure Vibrance

I'm a huge fan of Arbonne products!

My sister is a consultant & 

is always turning me on to their new products.

Recently she came to visit & 
brought her new shampoo for me to try. 

Pure Vibrance Lustre Fortifying Shampoo, Creme Conditioner and Hair Revitalizing Masque.




I'm all about things that smell lovely....
I admit, it wasn't love at first sniff, 
but I gave it a chance & used it anyway.

MY HAIR FELT AMAZING 

I mean, AMAZING!!
My hair is very fine & this stuff makes my tresses fluffy & full!!

I immediately ordered a bottle and have used it all this month. I'm usually a wash every other day girl, but with this shampoo & the masque my hair seems to look even better the day after I wash it & I get three days between washes now (depending on how sweaty my hair gets at the gym)...that's a nice break between blow drying times for me (especially in the summer). 

I love, love the way it makes my hair feel!

  Product Features


  • Sulfate-free, paraben-free
  • No artificial colors
  • Luxurious scent, no synthetic fragrance
  • Vegan

AND it is made in the USA!


Since I love this shampoo set & 
I LOVE my sweet blog readers too...

I've decided to send a sample set (enough for probably two washes) to THREE of my blog readers.

If you would like to try it out,
please email me here

The first three people to contact me with their address will get a little set in the mail, free (yay!). :)

Happy Monday, Crafty Friends! 
Pure Vibrance Lustre Fortifying Shampoo
Pure Vibrance Lustre Fortifying Shampoo

1 comment:

  1. Good to know! My cousin sells it too and I always love hearing about new products that others like.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...