Friday, July 24, 2009

Ebay Pre-Sale...Boys

Back finally with my boys items...

I took the kids out to play, then did the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred...I was pretty wiped out after all that! I'm aching ALL OVER today, but that just means that it was a GREAT WORKOUT! ;)

Here are a few of Sneaky E's things that I'll be listing on ebay this weekend.

Please email me at oh_fiddle_dee_dee@hotmail.com if you are interested in any of these items. They will be sold off on a first come first serve basis. Thanks for peeking.

Duck Soup Originals...Frankie Tee...Excellent Condition...18/24M-2T...$18
I loved this on E & Karen's work is FLAWLESS!




Ralph Lauren Green Long Sleeve Polo, New With Tags...Size 18 months...$8



Ralph Lauren Red Long Sleeve Polo, New Without Tags...Size 18 M...$8



Silly Goose Smocked Halloween Set...2T...$25
This is New With Tags...but, from being in the consignment sale last week there is a bit of dirt on the shirt...NOT stains, just not pristine & brand new like it was (live & learn).



Gymboree All Star Football Shirt...Like New...2T...$3



Crazy 8 Rock Star Top & Plaid Pants...Good Used condition (no stains or holes)...2T...$12





Matilda Jane Mighty Acorns...Track Jacket, Mighty Acorn (Lap Top) Tee & Chocolate Board Shorts SET...Size 2 in Good used condition (faint wash wear, no stains or holes). LOVED this one on E! (striped shorts shown in pic are not included)....$20








I'll be adding a couple more things later...a few outgrown church outfits. E is still asleep & I don't want to mess with that! ;)

In the mean time, enjoy the OFFICIAL New Moon Website...the whole site is in high definition...EYE candy...ahhhhh!

http://www.newmoonthemovie.com/

Happy Friday!

4 comments:

  1. OOohhh...did the Acorns pieces run true to size?? I wonder how long I'd have to wait for those to fit Sam?? I would LOVE THEM!!!

    heading to swim lessons...will email you later!

    take a bow Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute things! I wish I could zap Carson back to this size!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh isn't the new moon website wonderful! love the eye candy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! My name is Nika! I so like your blog! We are from Russia. My husband and I to work with students. We organize many clubs to construct attitudes friendship and to speak them about the Christ. I have ladys club, we to do hand made cards, scrapbook, quilt and crosstitch. It is good opportunity to testify about our God and His love! Every Saturday I have craft club for ladyes. We do cards, quilt, crochet, cross stitch too. It very not usual and new to Russian culture. I to study from different blogs how to make cards, made quilt and to use different technics. We are missionary to the Far East Russia. We are russian. We live in city Birobidzhan, it is the Jewish region in Russia. A lot of Jews live here. They have synagogues and to celebrate religious holidays. But many of them do not know the Christ. We have 2 daughters. Polina is 8 years and Liliya is 2 years.And if you are interesting about us I shall be glad give answer to you. I will glad if you can write me.Sorry my English.
    Nika
    --
    You can vizit to my blog http://christforchristglory.blogspot.com
    and our family ministry blog
    http://fareastrussiaforgodsglory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...