Thursday, July 23, 2009

Little Fish...

Just look who JUMPED in the pool this week & started swimming like a little FISH!



Sneaky E, of course!



I told you, he's his OWN MAN...
He will get up & do it whenever he decides he is going to do it!
I'm glad I didn't waste my money on swimming lessons for him after all...

Before he got out, he was swimming between Big O's LEGS in the shallow end AND jumping off the diving board & swimming to the ladder by himself! A regular Michael Phelps!

Way to Go, E!!!

I'm editing pictures & will be back to share resells in a little bit.

But first I'm going to do my new workout video...the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred...have any of you guys tried it? I've got to start getting more exercise...my energy level is blah!



Do check back with me around lunch time.

Happy Thursday!!

1 comment:

  1. I own that DVD too! Just going to warn you, I about blacked out the first 3 times I did it. Once we get our TV back on the wall and the DVD player hooked up, I'll be back to it! It really works you out!! Good luck!!
    Kacey

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...