Monday, July 13, 2009

Puppy Love!

She's home!



Miss Katie Scarlett is home & we are loving it!

We met Megan this morning for puppy pick up. She brought Katie's parents for the big send off. Apparently, my brain was turned off because I totally forgot to take pictures!!! :(



Megan was an absolute sweetheart, it was great to finally meet her!
She has ONE puppy left if you're interested in Katie's sister...I'm glad Megan didn't bring her too or I would have had TWO new puppies at our house!

Daddy P cracked me up coming straight home for lunch...he is SUCH a softie...a total puppy lover! He was talking baby talk & loving on her...he's adorable! ;)



Katie Scarlett played outside with Lil Smokey & the kids...Smokey is behaving much better than I expected, he must be as smitten with her as we are!

They all had a blast, then she curled right up on the couch for a little nappy!



We were hardly prepared for how beautiful this dog is...everyone at my house is totally under the puppy spell now! ;)



How could you not be!



Thank you for sharing her, Megan!
We adore her, she has found a great home!

I just got Sneaky E down for a nap, so now I'm going whip up a new doggie bed for our new puppy princess! ;)

Hope y'all have a great Monday!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! she is precious! congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh she is the SWEETEST!! I LOVE the new blog!! It suits you PERFECTLY Mama P! I can't wait to find some time to check out your linkys!!

    BIG HUGE HUGS!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How precious. My sister has two of these dogs and just loves them.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the newest addition to your family. She looks like such a sweetie! My entire family is begging for a puppy right now! I am the one dragging my feet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHHHHHHH How precious is that little bundle of joy :o) I know your family is in love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. nothing like a little puppy love :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...