Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Walking Thru Charleston...

I don't know what it is about this city...

but I am absolutely, completely in love with Charleston, South Carolina.



Daddy P & I first made a little day trip to Charleston on our honeymoon (13 years ago this coming Monday). ;)

and, we were immediately...under it's magical spell...



Everything is old...vintage, & incredibly beautiful...you feel like you are in a different time period altogether.



Wandering the streets of old historic Charleston...I feel like I'm being told a secret...an old story about how life used to be...





the original cobblestone streets will lead you to garden after garden hidden behind beautiful wrought iron fences & lush, green hedges...



massive, old churches guard the tiny gardens where Charleston's original citizens now rest...









the buildings in historic Charleston are amazing...old or made to look old...they are a work of art.



and you never know what or who you will run into while you're there... ;)



ah, I could wander the streets for DAYS & still not see it all!



I'm already looking forward to our next trip...it's one of my favorite places to visit for sure!

Happy Wednesday! :)

4 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS photos Mandy! You make me want to go there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I've always wanted to go there. In fact, we tried to get stationed there to no avail...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Charleston too! The sense of history is wonderful. Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a fabulous city! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...