Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Wordless on Wednesday...

Totally!

It's been raining for two days here...COMPLETELY out of character for late July! The good thing is that everything will stay green awhile longer...the bad thing is I'm either trapped in the house with three kids again OR am forced to go somewhere with all of them...I can't decide which is worse! ;)

I've been listing stuff on eBay...go check out my listings & snag yourself a bargain!

This is supposed to be WORDLESS...whoops, I don't handle that well! LOL

We got a weeeee break from the rain at sunset last night...it was pretty & one of the reasons I love living up on the hill.





Happy Wedesday!

1 comment:

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...