Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Yummmmy, yummmmy!

New Fabric!

I've been looking for some new fabrics to use for camera strap covers...look at this yummy goodness that I've found!



OH...wait, I said FABRIC...wrong goodness...

sorry... ;)

New goods from Patty Young...Mezzanine....BEAUTIFUL colors!



You can find it in Kimberly's shop...The Fat Quarter Shop...I also love her previous line of fabric, Andalucia...

My BIG NEW LOVE is Paula Prass....

Heavenly!!!



I think I am going to have to make a quilt or SOMETHING with these fabrics...they are ALL so insanely perfect together!!

Delicious, no?!!



I also love to read Paula's blog...SHOW + TELL...
She is so very down to earth & fun! :)

See the whole collection here on the Michael Miller site.
I found it for sale at Phat Fabric, Fabric Hound, Pink Chalk Fabrics & Fat Quarter Shop.

I also found THIS...



ohhhhhh, I LOVE this one!!!
I am always a sucker for Michael Miller Ta Dots...ALWAYS...but this one just sings to me for some reason!
Phat Fabric has it, Funky Fabrix, & I'm also seeing it randomly on ebay & on etsy...

I'm hopping up to get some things done & get pictures of these Resells.
Check back tomorrow for the Pre-Sale...Boys 2T & Big Girls 7/8 (lots of Matilda Jane)...you can pay me thru paypal & I will ship it right out!

I'll leave you will a little puppy love (puppies who hang out by the pool, tend to get a little wet...but are adorable all the same)...;)



Hope everyone has a Wonderful Wednesday!!

2 comments:

  1. oh edward!!!!
    oops i mean GREAT FABRICS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you please please please just send that puppy on over to me.....

    and have you seen the 2 new trailers for NM....le sigh....

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...