Thursday, August 6, 2009

Coasting Along...

I feel like I've been on auto-pilot all week, I can't believe tomorrow is already Friday!!

Still trying to clear out these out grown clothes to sell on eBay...take a peek if you're looking for bargains.

I have been using my crock pot like crazy lately...with football practice from 5:30-7:30 three nights a week, whew...there's no time to cook!

I got this yummy Chicken Alfredo crock pot recipe from Emily & tried it yesterday...it was SOOOO good & even my picky eaters ate it right up! All you need is a crock pot, uncooked chicken breast, your choice of Alfredo sauce, & mushrooms...I served it with noodles & salad...YUMMY!!



Just put your chicken in the bottom of the crock pot (I did spray mine first), then cover it with the Alfredo sauce, salt/pepper to taste & top with mushrooms.





Cook it on low or WARM all day or on high for 3 hrs...



This is what it looked like finished...(and all my kids ran away whining about hating mushrooms)...



But, they ate it anyway & loved it!

Thanks for sharing, Em!

I would LOVE to have some new crock pot recipes to try...do you have any to share or know of a good cook book that I could get?

I just found out that an old friend from high school was killed in a motorcycle accident this afternoon. It just breaks my heart for his little family. If you pray, please add the Price family to your prayer list.

Hope you have had a GREAT day...I'm off to sweat at Football practice...it's a smoker out there today!

1 comment:

  1. Yummy! I'm making this tomorrow night for sure!

    Kacey

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...