Sunday, August 23, 2009

NEW Mama Precious Straps...

I've been busy this weekend!

In addition to spending SIX super FUN hours at the County Fair (pictures to share, oh my...all week)....I've gotten some sewing done! I'm tickled to death to get some NEW straps in my shop...please take a peek if you get a chance.



I'm IN LOVE with that Pink Gossip Tree in Papaya Strap (in the middle)...I have one on my camera right now...LOVE it!

Hope you had a great weekend...check back to see out FAIR fun...food, animals, bull rides...LOL...it was a crazy day! Here's a peek at last year's fun Fair Visit...be back to share tomorrow.

Happy Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. Those straps are adorable! You are sooo talented!

    Can't wait to see fair pictures! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't wait till i need one of these :) i am hoping Santa will bring me a new camera this Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...