Sunday, August 16, 2009

Roast in the Crock Pot & a WINNER!


I've been trying to sit down & blog all weekend, it's been another one of those weekends where we just GO all weekend long...I'm looking forward to a lazy, quiet Sunday...spending time with Daddy P & the kids.


I did want to share this recipe that Emily gave me for a Crock Pot Roast.

Yes, I've fixed them a gazillion times...but they have never tasted quite as good as this one!

You will need a beef roast, cream of mushroom soup, and fresh mushrooms.



Put about a 1/2 - 3/4 cup of water in the bottom of your crock pot, then put in your roast. I salted, peppered & added a bit of garlic salt to mine at this point. Then cover your roast with the soup, top with the mushrooms. Cook on LOW all day or on high for 4 hrs....



I served this with potatoes and creamed corn...it was SO good! The soup becomes a "gravy"...it was yummmmmy! ;)

***************************************************

I also wanted to announce the winner of the Spooky Halloween Apron!
Eleven comments...whooooo, that's a new record for me! ;)





The random generator (which will not show it's face for some reason) chose post #9 first...so, when I looked *I* was #9....good grief! So, remove MY post from the list & that makes KACEY #9!

Kacey, email me at oh_fiddle_dee_dee@hotmail.com with your mailing info & I'll get this apron in the mail for you in the morning. :)

Thanks to everyone who posted, I do love that you guys come & visit!

Hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. That recipe looks delicious too. I will have to try it out soon. We already have our meals planned for this week so maybe next week!

    Congrats to Kacey! That apron is soooo flippin' cute!

    Enjoy your quiet Sunday! We have been on the go all weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I never win anything! I'm emailing you right now :-)

    Kacey

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...