Thursday, August 20, 2009

Sneaky E is back!

Or was he ever gone?!? ;)



Ok, so I've been really working hard to stick with my new exercise routine...I've been doing Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred every day or every other day since July 28th. I am feeling FABULOUS & have lost TWO pounds (& am not even dieting, just eating healthy...staying away from sugar, etc).



Well, this week my workout has been messed up this week because SOMEONE has hid my hand weights!

I wonder who...



oh, that little biscuit!!

On my SEARCH for the hand weights, I uncovered this Ivy Wreath in my attic (you remember the chalk board painted door in the playroom, yeah...that's one of our attics & one of Sneaky E's favorite spots)...



totally forgot I had this!

It's really nice....but, I just wasn't feeling the love for that gray faux stone pot (which is probably why it's in the attic in the first place)...

so OF COURSE, I whipped out a can of left over spray paint & took it outside! LOL



Looked better, but still bland...
So, I added a bit of gold paint over the brown...just squirted it directly on a paper towel & ran it over the top of the embossed areas....then, I added some berries that I (also) found up in the attic...



Mucho better & looked right at home in my kitchen...



AND I feel better because I was totally having craft withdrawal!! ;)

I've got to start writing things down...yesterday I was thinking of some things I needed to do this morning & for my life I cannot remember what they are now! Getting old stinks! I did get my medicine cabinet in the kitchen cleared out & organized...after reading Just a Girl yesterday, I decided that was something that REALLY needed to be done at my house! It's a MUCH neater place now, so happy! :)

Anyhow...I'm jumping up to get some things done before Sneaky Biscuit gets up & we go out to buy some new hand weights...Argh!

Hope everyone has a GREAT Thursday! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...