Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Yummy Pork Chops...

in the crock pot, of course! :)

I just got back from a busy morning out with E. We went to the Zoo...early, before it got too hot...had a blast! Then stopped off at Chick Fil-A for some lunch where he ran into a pal from his Mother's Day Out class...they ate as fast as they could & then raced for the play area!! Too funny! Then, we stopped by The Maxx...our sweet pal Ethan is having a birthday this weekend & we needed to pick up a gift.



Poor E...he barely made it home...he was SO tired!
(his mommy is pretty tired too...whew)

I just tossed some pork chops in the crock pot...thought I would share another easy recipe for you busy gals out there. This one is a recipe that I've used for awhile...cannot remember where I got it.

You will need 4-6 THICK, boneless Pork Chops, 8 oz Sour Cream & one can of Cream of Celery Soup (salt & pepper to taste).

After making this today, I think I prefer this recipe WITHOUT the sour cream...try it both ways & see which one you like.



Spray your crock pot, then place the chops on the bottom. Be sure to use BONELESS chops for this recipe. Then add salt & pepper however you like.



Mix your soup & sour cream together, then put it on top of your chops.
I have also fixed this with JUST the soup, no sour cream & it's still just as yummy.



Put your crock pot on low all day or on high for 3-4 hours.
Serve with any vegetables you like...I have some squash to use up & will probably add steamed broccoli too. It's EASY & so yummy! Hope you like it as much as we do!

I'm hopping up to do some work before the afternoon rat race cranks up. I'll be back to share some zoo pics tomorrow. I'm also trying to make up my mind about painting my island in the kitchen...I bought the paint...now I'm waiting for the nerve...LOL. Here's my inspiration...can you even BELIEVE that is the same piece of furniture!??! Holy cow!

Happy Wednesday!

3 comments:

  1. Sweet, sweet Evan!! :)

    You so need to paint the island, I totaly vote for it.

    What kind of tree is that by your fence? I'm thinking those babies would look fab in my yard too. Do they tolerate the sun well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My family would love these pork chops! Thanks for the great recipes!

    I can't wait to see the island!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see how you paint your island! So fun!

    Jack is going through the terrible 2's at 3 1/2!! UGH! So many bad reports home from camp this week!!

    I had this crockpot recipe blog bookmarked forever, but haven't tried anything yet. I hope it gives you some ideas.

    http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/

    Kacey

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...