Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Break Out the Burlap!

On the table!

This weekend (in addition to a dozen other things), I'm hosting a table at a local fundraiser.

I did this last year too, but I had been home ALONE with three children for a week & didn't have enough sense left to take a picture of my table after I got it put together...I did get pictures of my flowers later after I got them home.

This year I will NOT forget my camera! ;)

I was going to try & use the fab magenta table cloth that I used last year, but I lucked up & found this AWESOME 90" Burlap Tablecloth on eBay last week for $20! Bought it on Friday, it arrived yesterday! I figured that if it didn't come in time I could use it on my foyer table to display my Halloween goodies...I was so excited that it came so quick!

Ok, so NOW I have got figure out WHAT I am going to put on top of it!

Here's some inspiration that I've found online...



Simple greens & clay terra cotta...



I LOVE these Tiffany blue vases (bags) filled with sunflowers!!



a close up...



more sunflowers & LANTERNS...they must be the rave too...



I love these candles too...so simple & elegant!

But then, I would like to just use MUMS & Pumpkins since it is really starting to feel like fall here...

I LOVE these adorable painted pumpkins from Jodee's blog:







Oh....decisions, decisions!!

What do you guys think...have you used burlap to decorate on your tabletop?
I would LOVE to see pics if you didn't mind sharing!

Thank goodness E goes to school on Thursday...I'm going to be combing the isles at the craft store!

AND...

I'm so excited, I can't stand it!
My sweet little cousin, Mary (remember her son AJ) is in labor right now...baby Eli will be here any time now...E & I are pacing the floor here waiting for news!!

It's a Happy, happy day!

3 comments:

  1. I love your burlap bling! I have never decorated with it before, but I think it is perfect for fall. I can't wait to see what you do with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO into the burlap! I love your inspiration photos! And Jodee's pumpkins are just FABULOUS!!
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog and all your ideas! Can't wait to see what you do with your table.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...