Friday, September 25, 2009

Camera Strap Winner!

Well, I got lost in the laundry room after lunch & forgot about my drawing...

the good news is there are clean socks & underwear in the drawers! :)



The kids are home from school, so I had Miss O help me do a little drawing.



She drew the winner & I snapped a pic...then she says "can I draw some more?!?"

LOL...she's so funny!

AND...the winner is...



Miss Julia, it's YOU!
Message me through facebook, dear & let me know what you're wishing for.

As for the rest of you gals...I thank you for your sweet comments & will leave you with some eye candy for the weekend. ;)



Happy, happy Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...