Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Sunflowers & Burlap...

I am loving this decorating with Burlap!

Saturday I used Sunflowers, Blues & paired them with some iron pieces...it really turned out nice...simple, but nice.



I found my sunflowers at Hobby Lobby...they have THE BEST floral selection & they were 1/2 price!

My little blue frames came from Homegoods...off the clearance isle...$3 for a pack of THREE (so, I got NINE frames for $9). I had some nice ivory paper already, so I just printed off everyone's name in a yummy chocolate (the font name is Hawaii Killer) & then tied on some simple garnish. The iron pieces I already had (purchased from Southern Living at Home catalog).



All the tables were BEAUTIFUL & very creative!





this one was my favorite...



isn't that fantastic!

The BEST part of the day was the company!



My mommy, my sister, my precious neighbors & my favorite, favorite camera pal!

Thank you, girls for lunching with me...what a fun time it was!

My LEAST favorite part of the day would be a tie between these toe pinching SHOES (how do people wear shoes like this all day!?!?)



& getting outbid on that awesome Kenny Chesney autographed (framed) tee shirt!

Boo!!

Oh, well...I didn't need it anyway.



It was a great day...one that I will always remember...for reasons that I am not allowed to share at this time... ;)

& that's all I can say about that....

ok!?!

Alright then...

;)

Happy Wednesday

& don't forget about my GIVEAWAY on Friday!

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous day! Your table looked perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so naughty for saying there is a big ol' secret and not sharing it! (which makes it even more fun!)

    Everything looks beautiful, you rock my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...