Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A few WORDS on Wednesday!

You know I'm not capable of WORDLESS...

I've had a ton of orders from my Etsy shop in the past few days (YEAHHH!) and I'm a single parent this week while Daddy P is out of town (brutal). Needless to say, if I have a moment to spare...I'm asleep (or in car line reading If You Give a Mouse a Cookie for the fifth time, wishing I were asleep)! ;)

But, I do have a new project in the works...look at my new victim!
(gotta love Craigslist)



That's pure ugly, no?

I've been inspired by Chris again...just look at THIS makeover!

I'm pairing this new guy with a series of wrapped canvas prints, like THESE on a wall in my living room...it's been a tough spot to fill up, I can't wait to get it all together! I will keep you posted on that one.

We played musical couches over the weekend & I now have a "new" couch in the living room...Sneaky E & I went to the Maxx yesterday & fixed it up with some NEW pillows....it really does look like a new couch now! But, now I'm hunting for a new coffee table, a chair, a, a, a....gosh, it never ends!

Ok, anyway...

that's a few words...

gotta go see what Sneaky E is getting into.

I'll be back to share some new things soon! :)

Y'all have a GREAT Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see your makeover. I love the canvas prints! They will be perfect. I soooo want some!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...