Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The Last 48 Hours...

Two days...just TWO more days!!!!





In a little over 48 hours, I will be heading out wearing my brand new Twilight Junkie shirt to join the girls (who will also be wearing THEIR Twilight Junkie shirts) for dinner...the 9pm showing of Twilight, followed by the 12:01 premiere of NEW MOON!



Eeeeeeekkkkkkk!!!


I'm SOOOOO excited! ;)

I borrowed this pic from my new favorite blog...hop over & visit Jen at Tatortots & Jello...she's giving away NEW MOON inspired jewelry over there today!!

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE your pic of Edward!!!! Wowza! I am heading out to see New Moon on Saturday morning and I can hardly wait! It is seriously the highlight of my week and the perfect way to kick off the holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love love that pic of Edward!!!! I am going at 10am friday to see it!!!! I cant wait!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds awesome! I'll be seeing New Moon on Saturday followed by dinner with "the girls" to discuss. Have fun!! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your excitement about the movie!

    Just wanted to let you know that we are running a super Thanksgiving giveaway this weekend on our blog and Facebook page!

    Ashley, with CWDkids
    www.kidbits.cwdkids.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crap, I need that poster. Surely Aaron wouldn't mind if I hung it in our bedroom...?

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...