Monday, November 2, 2009

November, Seriously!?!



Was it as crazy at your house this weekend as it was here?!?

Whew!



We had a WONDERFUL fun time down the road at our neighbor's Halloween party (lots of pictures to share) & then yesterday I spent the bulk of the day getting the Halloween decorations DOWN and finishing my big piece for the living room!

SADLY, it was too heavy for me to carry...otherwise Daddy P & I would have put it in the house last night before bed.



So, I'll be back with pics...I did some step by step pictures to show how to do get the look in case you're wanting to go out & tear into some paint & sand yourself! ;)

Hope everyone has a happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...