Monday, November 23, 2009

RECOVERY!


HOLY cow....

Mama P is just TOO OLD to be up THAT late!!!
I spent the entire weekend in RECOVERY!

I had THE BEST time Thursday night going out with the girls & getting to see Twilight AND NEW MOON at the movie theater! However, it was 3 AM when these old bones melted into the sheets of my beloved bed...MERCY!

The movie was...EVEN BETTER...than I expected!
It was AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME!



I'm making Daddy P take me to see it again while he's off this weekend...gotta love a man who will take his wife on a date with Edward Cullen! ;)

We had a house full of family on Saturday...a good visit with my favorite boys...







and got to meet the newest baby in the family, sweet...SWEET little Eli!





Is he not precious!!

It's Crazytown here...I'm thinking of running for mayor of Crazytown, perhaps things would calm down...

Ha...

I doubt that!

Looks like I'm ordering a pizza...Christmas has blown up downstairs & there is no way I am cooking around that mess! And, speaking of mess...while I was typing this blog post, Sneaky E decided to "mop" the hardwood floor in the foyer using softsoap (the whole bottle, of course) from the hall bathroom...*sigh*....

maybe I will run for mayor of Crazytown after all...

Be back tomorrow to share some new giftie finds!

Happy Monday!



1 comment:

  1. 3:00 a.m.?! You go girl! It sounds like you had a blast!

    Can't wait to see your finds!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...