Wednesday, November 25, 2009

So Thankful...

Yes, I promised shopping goodness in my last post...but, apparently when I was blogging the fact that I would be home with three kids today had just totally slipped my mind...

Nothing.



Accomplished.



At.



All.



But, alas...I am still so very thankful this year.



God has blessed us with three beautiful, healthy children...a loving family...
wonderful friends that feel like family...

and three precious fur children to love.







We have so many blessings to count...

We are so very lucky...

and so very thankful.

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures! I hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...