Monday, November 16, 2009

Well, Round ONE Was a Bust...


Dog-Gone-It!

Here's a highlight from my first attempt at Christmas card pics 2009....



*sigh*

I'll try again, I guess.

Although, I did get few decent shots of them separately...I may have to do a scenario like that instead. I'll see what I can savage. I did get this one good one of E...what a biscuit he was!



So irritating....but, certainly not shocking! ;)

******************************************************

On a happier note...LOL...I am having GREAT LUCK with the handsoap project from Chris, Just a Girl's website...the Goo Gone ROCKS!

AND...

this morning while I was in Publix, I found the Softsoap handsoap on sale for $0.79 EACH!

Needless to say...I stocked! ;)

What a NICE little giftie for VERY little $$!

Speaking of giftie...Megan has her shop restocked...HURRY, those scarves & aprons won't last long (I snatched up three this morning, myself)!

4 comments:

  1. Round 2 was a hit for us last evening!! I was hoping to get a family picture this year for our card, but I'm really happy with the way the one of the kids together looked. I made them both pick their noses, which they thought was hilarious that I would tell them to do that, so they were cracking up, and gave me the best smiles :-) Most of mine looked like your first one, Mallory smiling so pretty and Jack sticking his tongue out! Those little boys...!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture is a hoot! I completely feel your pain! I recently read somewhere that your picture doesn't have to be perfect -- it should just reflect where you are currently in your life. If that is the case, I bet this would be perfect then!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tried to get ahead of the curve last weekend with Christmas pics of my girls....no luck....going for round 2 soon! I feel your pain....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh I was just marveling at the powers of Goo Gone yesterday! I think I have every sticky in my house removed.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...