Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The Big 25!

I am just tickled to death!

I knew that I had made quite a few of these Mocha Straps in the past year...

but, this morning when I sold another one I decided to go back and do a count.



I found that I have sold 25 Sassy Mocha Camera Straps in the past year...making it my #1 selling strap (with the Carnival Bloom Flannel coming in behind it at #2).



To celebrate, I have decided to GIVE AWAY one of these popular Mocha Straps right here on my blog. This would make a GREAT gift for that hard to buy for person on your list or just a great giftie for yourself!

All you have to do is leave a comment to enter your name in the drawing...just say hello or maybe tell me what new fabrics you would like to see me use in 2010. ;)

If you blog about my give-away on your blog, come back & leave another comment and include a link to your blog entry. This will enter your name twice.

This drawing will end Thursday (tomorrow) at Midnight (hurry). I will draw a name Friday morning & contact you asap so that I can ship this out to you in plenty of time for gift giving. :)

Thanks so much to all my sweet customers who have kept me busy doing camera straps this year. You guys totally rock!

Happy Wednesday!

11 comments:

  1. Oh, enter me! I would love to sport one:) And I can't even think of a fabric to suggest since you already have such a great eye for the cute!
    Hugs:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your straps, you know that! =) I'd love to have one in every color. =)
    Heather W

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh...I love your straps & am thrilled that you are giving one away!!! How fun!!

    Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the straps. Some color camo would be the only fabric I can think of to suggest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun giveaway! I could certainly use a new strap.

    As for fabrics, I think polka dots or a red/aqua color scheme would be my favorites. Hmmm...how about combined them both and use the new MM red/aqua polka dot fabric?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your straps!!! Been eyeing them for a while!!! It is just that little extra touch to your camera that makes it different from everyone elses!!!!! Keep up the good work!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want a strap! I having been eying them since I met you and this year we are going to get a new camera and I will need a strap cover.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love a camera strap. I am into pink and brown and love poka dots. How is that for a new fabric suggestion? I found your site through Angel.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't have one of your straps, but they are so cute. So I wouldn't be giving it away as a gift, I would keep it for my sweet little Nikon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great suggestions & kind words!
    Thank you, guys!!

    Angel, thank you for blogging...what a sweetheart you are! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...