Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Party Pooper...

Yeah, that's me.

I had the very best of intentions...my pal, Jennifer even brought her camera over Saturday night too...and not a picture was taken all evening! (I do have a picture of a cute weiner in the Santa chair...but that's it).;)



I guess we were just having too much fun...maybe next year we'll get some. ;) It was a really nice evening with friends, I'm so glad that SO many folks came out to help kick of the holiday season with us!

One week from Friday...just ONE more week from Friday I will be finished with this Reading class that I am taking...I've been spending 2-3 hrs a DAY reading & doing work for this...
OMGosh....

I



CAN



NOT



WAIT!!!!



I DO have a recipe to share with you.
It's an EASY Mexican Chicken Dish (or as Miss O calls it "Chicken Ala Casserole"...ha)



You need chicken strips, shredded cheese, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, rotel and uncooked tortilla shells.

When I make this for dinner I serve it with greens, diced tomatoes & diced avocados, salsa & tortilla chips.

It's YUMMY!

Cook your chicken strips in a skillet, cut them in bite sized pieces and mix them in a bowl with drained rotel, cream of chicken soup & 3/4 of a cup of sour cream (you might even cut back to a 1/2 cup sour cream if you're not a fan). Salt & pepper to taste.

You will need to spray your container and place a layer of torn tortilla shells on the bottom.



Then place a layer of your mixture, then top that layer with cheese.

Repeat your layering....torn shells, mixture, cheese.



Bake in the oven for 40 minutes at 350 degrees or until the top is melted & bubbly.

I was looking through my winter pictures & found these pictures of Sneaky E...about 19 months old...he was just this little a minute ago!! :(





It goes by way too fast!

Today is one of those days where the weather man assures you that there is a 100% chance of rain & cloud cover all day.

Bah!

I hope this Tuesday finds you having a sunny, happy one instead!

Take care,

1 comment:

  1. So glad you had a great time! Cute pictures of Sneaky E! They do grow up sooo fast!

    We are in a blizzard here! It's 4:00 p.m. and I am already in my flannel PJs!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...