Monday, December 14, 2009

Priceless Holiday Artwork...

I forgot to share this with you...

Simple...

but, completely

Priceless

Holiday Artwork that my kids made for me. :)

(ok, artwork that I MADE them make for me...but still...)





I got the frame from a local photographer pal...but you could easily whip one up similar yourself.
 




I couldn't love anything more!  :)
 
******************************************
 
And...look what I made last night!!
 

 
SO easy...seriously!
 
Come back, I'll show you how to do it.
 
Must get back on task...final project for my class...Bah!
 
Happy Monday!

5 comments:

  1. That arwork is too cute...I'll have to see if I can "make" my kiddos make me one too.

    I love the letter..I'll defenitely be looking to see how you did it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! I just sent this link to all of my friends that have 3 or more kiddos! Can you think of something cute for us that only have 2 kids?? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tree..I have four kids so I am going to have them make this tonight! I am also loving the green "O"! I want one! Do you mind me asking what color your orange walls are? They are a great shade! Thanks
    Jamie
    jamieshannon@centurytel.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Green "P"! not O!!
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...