Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A Wild One!

It's been wild here...that's for sure!



Family over for Thanksgiving this past weekend...decorating this house for the holidays...then I've been SO behind on my reading for my class...ARGH! This weekend we are having our annual Christmas party here at the house (70 plus people & kids)...

(& did I mention that Miss O has basketball Friday night...Big O has a scrimmage Saturday morning & they're both supposed to be in the town Christmas parade on Sunday....holy!!!)

I am...

er...

OVERWHELMED,

you might say!

And, what happens after you reach up and chop off a huge hunk of hair RIGHT on the top of your head!?!

Well, it grows back...of course...LOL! Gotta love Sneaky E & all his HAIR glory up there! ;)

I do have lots of goodies in my shop...a NEW, Festive Hostess Apron in my favorite Santa print!



Jump over & get yourself some goodness...I've got to jump back in to the alphabetic principle and its role in emergent spelling...BAH!

((Hurry Up, December 18th!!))

Happy Wednesday!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! It is wild there! Tis the season, right?! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...