Friday, January 8, 2010

Brrrrrrrrr..........



My goodness!

Day two of no school due to snow, after two & a half weeks of no school due to Christmas vacation...



This morning, Daddy P told me that "tomorrow, I'm not even leaving the house...I'm not even getting out of my pajamas".

My only thought was "OH, MY GOSH...GOOD...THANK YOU!!!!"....

I don't care if the roads are a sheet of ICE...
I've got to get out of this house & AWAY from these three kids for an hour or two!!!

I worked on a little project this morning before everyone got up...here's a peek:



finished it (the paint is drying as I type),

had a LOT left over...

so, I started another...

ran out of fabric & had to order more...

waiting...(classic)

**************************************

AND I'll leave you with this one...

Can you GUESS what is INSIDE this lunchbox!?!?!



Ah-ha...

Now, you don't have to guess WHY I really, REALLY need to get out of this house for a bit!!
LOL

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I completely feel your pain! Our schools were closed three days this week due to the snow and cold temps. We were climbing the walls!

    Hope you have a great weekend. Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are you making a table runner??? I can't wait to see. How did you do the text on your pictures? LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...