Sunday, January 31, 2010

Can I go to my locker?


I feel like I'm teaching school again...

I couple of weeks ago, I found myself the owner of FIVE old school lockers!

I can't say where they came from...

Let's just say that I was at the right place at the right time for a change...
& my kids are totally cracking me up...
they are having THE BEST time with them!



My original intention was to paint them red & put them in the playroom to store our dress up stuff, etc...

But then, I got out in the garage & realized it was a match made in heaven...the insides are painted the same color as my garage & I the outsides are painted a nice shade of blue...

and let's not forget the details...


How on earth could I paint over character like that1?!?

So, now my kids have a new (fun) place to store their sports equipment & outdoor toys...


& I totally love that!  ;)

******************************************
I finished painting my shelves yesterday & now I'm trying to organized things on them...I totally stink at that!  I've consulted with Candice...hopefully she can give me some ideas....

Looks like I'm going to be snowed in with the little folks for a few more days...yesterday was a sledding extravaganza & they were EXHAUSTED long before bedtime!  The sun is out today, so I'm hoping to get some pictures...especially since I hear that there will be a snow person made in my honor...LOL!

Happy Snowed in Sunday!

6 comments:

  1. Lovin' the lockers! What a great find. And I agree, you can't paint them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mandy! Amy and I are dying... we were eyeing some cool old lockers on CL a couple of weeks ago! Great minds... ;)
    Get it girl! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool lockers! My kids would LOVE those!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are awesome!!! My kiddos would love to have lockers at home!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those lockers!! So fun and great storage!
    Have fun in the snow today!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWESOME!! Totally jealous here...what a COOL FIND!!!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...