Thursday, January 7, 2010

Got Snow?


Boy, it's cold out there!!

But, not too cold for these three...



Brrrrrrrrrr...........................

Mama had to go back in the house! ;)



I've been taking advantage of our snow day...

(aka...a day when children busy themselves draping the entire upstairs with blankets and using every pillow & cushion to make an elaborate system of tents & forts while waiting for their father to come home from work early & play with them out in the freezing cold)

to work on a little organizing project.



I'm so LIST oriented & waste so much time when I don't make one. :(

So, I made myself a little notebook...



Watch out, folks!
Mama's tired of being unorganized! ;)

I'll share that one with you when it's finished.

I'm curling up up with my Snuggie & some cocoa to listen to the kid's snow playing adventure...what a day they had!!

Happy Snow Day!

5 comments:

  1. It's cold here too -- like 15 degrees below 0! We haven't been out of our PJs today!

    I also love lists! Cute book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what software did you use to create that cover of your book?? Veeeeery cuh-ute!

    Paige

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the notebook!! I love list too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes it's cold here(TX). We're at 24 degrees & this is the coldest it's been since like 1996 but unfortunetly no snow for us!!! We got little flakes about a week before christmas but that is it. Wish we could get a least one "snow" day!! :(

    Love the idea of being organized...one day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, guys!
    I'm so tired of cold...hurry up, spring!!!

    Paige, it's a scrapbooking program...Creative Keepsakes Scrapbook Designer Deluxe. Cheap & VERY user friendly! You could probably do the same thing on Photoshop (but I haven't figured out how to just yet...LOL). I bought the scrapbooking kit back when I had my blog redone.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...