Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Photoshop UnScholar...

Seriously!

WHY must this be SO complicated!?!?

UGH!

I've been struggling to learn the basics on Photoshop for years now & totally get absorbed when I finally figure something out!!


I frequently visit The Coffee Shop (and make little donations whenever I can, I might add).  

Rita shares all these amazing photography tips, editing actions, templates & storyboards...you never know what you're going to find over there...plus, she EXPLAINS it...there's a tutorial for EVERYTHING!!  


I LOVE this gal!!





Recently, I uploaded her Five Picture Storyboard template to use & have had a party plugging my Christmas pictures into it (my butt is totally numb)!


Here's one that I just finished. :)




CUTE, huh?!
((& yes, you know we have issues...my family is the BIGGEST bunch of Sock Monkey fans...these giant monkeys were gifts to my kids from sweet Uncle Doug.))



Hop over & visit Rita...show her some love...my pictures are SO much prettier since I discovered her! ;)


Happy Wednesday!




1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous collage! We love sock monkeys too!

    Happy Hump Day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...