Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Simple Snowman (Slash) Doorman...


Last year I made a couple of these SIMPLE snowmen door hangers for the winter season...I keep them out through January & February.  They are SO incredibly easy to make!



All you need is 
three wood wreaths...
(small, medium & large)
a bit of wire to attach them together
and a scarf

I made one for my front door as well, but since my wood is dark I decided to spray paint this one WHITE to make him stand out more against the wood.




For this scarf I used a scrap piece of fabric that is red & has silly snowmen on it...you can dress this guy up with all kinds of things...burlap, greenery, etc.  I wanted to go simple since it's pretty windy where we are.

If you plan to keep your snowman INSIDE, skip the wire & simply tie your three wreaths together using ribbon.

This is a totally adorable & CHEAP way to dress up your door for the BLAH season!

Coming up...another EASY, SOOOO EASY tutorial and a GIVEAWAY!! ;)




Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. I love those snowmen! What a cute idea! I can't wait to see how you made that table runner! Love it!! I will need one for my newly-painted dresser!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could get away with snowman decor over here in the wild wild west!
    If that table runner is just burlap with a stitch around it, I can DO THAT! I have a little table screaming for one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...