Monday, January 11, 2010

Wall Drama!


Wow, Monday took off & I've been running after it ever since Sneaky E crawled into the bed with us at 2:30 this morning!

I stayed up LATE last night to finish up reading my new book.

Karen White, The Girl on Legare Street!



Oh, my!!!
It was SOOOOO good!

I read the first book in this series last year..The House on Tradd Street... 


I nearly cried when I got to the end & found out that I was going to have to wait an entire year to read the next one!  This new book was WELL worth the wait!


Both of these stories are mystery/suspense, with a bit of romance & lots of historical references to my favorite city....Charleston, SC (y'all KNOW, I'm obsessive about that place)! If you like the show Medium or Ghost Whisperer, you will LOVE these two books!


*************************************


Daddy P & I got out Saturday night and went Hobby Lobby...I needed to get some Clearance Isle Retail Therapy in & Daddy P was just being so sugar sweet to take me before we went out to dinner (the upside of his upcoming three day hunting trip which will leave me home babysitting his three children, I might add).  ;)



LOOOOVE that place!!


I found some GREAT deals over on the Clearance isle...

Look at these lovies!!  

They ranged $2.72-$8.98 each...none of these were more than $9...total steal!

The dark pieces are all roughed up & scratched...I can't wait to see them after a little session with the Heirloom White! ;)





I've been looking for something to add a little bit of drama to my living room & eating area.  Both of these spots are visible at the same time, so they had to be similar...but not too matchy.

Look at what I found for my living room...

for $7.50:







(& I need someone to help me display my shelves...they are hideous!)



and on the opposite side of the room...THE BEAST!
She's got the crowning glory now!


This piece was $15!


I'm just tickled to death with them!

I've got a few other things to share...(the BURLAP...Mama's big organized NOTEBOOK)...do check back this week! ;)


Happy Monday...
Stay WARM!!






5 comments:

  1. Wow! You hit the jackpot at Hobby Lobby! I love that place! The hubs and I almost always shop on our date nights (usually just Target and grocery shopping though) and he never complains!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! You are rockin my world lately, such great stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You found some great buys. That store is a place that you have to check back often for new clearance items. I was going to go to Hobby Lobby today, but I never made it there. Tomorrow I will get there and check out the clearance aisle and get my supplies for other projects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the finds from Hobby Lobby. It's all coming together so well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just checking your blog again bc I wanted to see how you decorated your beast. I just got a mission style mini-beast hand me down freebie from my brother and wanted some decorating ideas. Love all your projects!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...