Friday, January 22, 2010

~*~Winner*Winner* Winner~*~





Congratulations to Ashley of The Ferrell Family, winner of the burlap table runner!!

Ashely, email me & let me know how to get this to you & IF you would like for me to add the lovely stencil to yours like mine.  :) 

Thanks so much to everyone who commented, I wish I had one to send to each of my sweet blogging pals!

***********************************

Have you stopped in to visit Tatortots & Jello?

Oh, my word...I want one of these SO bad!

Her Family Rules canvas is just awesome (and here are a few other pics too)!!

She a total crafty rock star!!


***********************************

& Can you guess what we're doing this weekend??


Ah....

SEW much fun! ;)

Happy Friday!

4 comments:

  1. I have the non-Hello Kitty version of that little Janome. I've used it a few times and I was surprised at how well it does

    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mandy, I am so excited I won! I am going to send you an email with details. Thanks, Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mandy!

    I love your blog. Have a fun time sewing this weekend. I'm sewing too!! Thanks for the nice shout out. I am excited to get to know you better- I am your newest follower :)

    XOXO
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Mandy,
    I don't usually follow blogs, but your's is so cute and helpful. I enjoy it so much I am going to suggest it to Rhonda and Lisa. (daughters- in-law.) Your Cuz. Peggy

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...