Saturday, January 16, 2010

Wow!


That's about all I can say here....

Wow!

I was catching up on my blog reading this morning & saw where Kim at Today's Creative Blog was showcasing a couple of FABULOUS DIY Blogs (as if Kim's blog was not DIY goodness enough....)

Better After...the blog that makes you want to go straight to the Goodwill (heck, every Goodwill in your metro area AND your mama's storage unit) & bring home junk to savage!

and the DIY Showoff...oh, my! 

I THOUGHT I wanted to do beadboard in my little half bath...but now I don't know! Check out this AFTER shot from her bathroom make over. I'm thinking that these STRIPES would really be fetching!


and here's another blog that Kim mentioned...Beach Brights... 

AWESOME!!

My.
Hands.
Are.
Twitching!!!

HA!!

and I don't mean to wish it away...some people adore January & cold weather (I am just not one of those people)...but I sure am looking forward to seeing these guys again....



Ah!

Wishing you a warm Saturday morning
with a hot, yummy cup of coffee...


4 comments:

  1. When I saw that flower in bloom, I wanted Spring to be here tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, going to check them out now! Thanks pal:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeeeeee! I might spend all day pouring over that blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mandy, I just had to share with you...about a week ago I was talking to April about typing and told her about that site you shared with us. Well, I got on this blog on her computer to find the link and she saw this flower and has now made it her desktop background because it was so pretty:) It gets better, last night Abby was in April's room...saw the beautiful picture and wanted to know how SHE could get that picture as her background too...you are Famous;) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...