Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Snowed In!


Well, the weekend didn't go as we had planned...

It snowed.

It snowed a WONDERFUL snow &

we were snowed in all weekend long!

The kids missed school Friday, Monday & are home again today...(tomorrow is not looking good either).

We've had glorious fun!

All four kids played (yes, 4...Daddy P is my honorary oldest child)...

they sledded, they drank hot chocolate, they played, they made snow angels & they tore up the yard on the 4 Wheelers, they built a snowman, they played a little bit more...



they brought in mud, they brought in soggy mittens, they brought in wet coats, they brought in dirt caked pants, & they brought in soaked shoes....

my washing machine is waving the white flag!!!

(& I am wishing for my clean house back, whew!!) 

I'm working on my hall (fabric) closet today...I have no words, it's like a monster in there!!

Living room shelves are DONE & ready to share, do check back!
I have TWO fantastic recipes to share this week...YUMMMMMM!

& I couldn't take it anymore...I HAD to spray paint something...the withdraw was just killing me!! ;)


Lots of goodness this week, do stop back by soon!
The kids are busy cleaning up their rooms & getting ready for a mean game of Rummikub this afternoon...fun, fun times! ;)

Happy Tuesday!




3 comments:

  1. At least your kids had fun in the snow! I hate the tracking in and all of the wet clothes after though too.

    And the groundhog saw his shadow this morning which means another 6 weeks of winter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mandy!

    What fun! We never get snow days here. I grew up in Michigan and we used to get a lot of them there. I have fond memories of snow days!

    Cute pictures too! I need to get organizing around here!

    Thanks for your sweet comment about my daughter! I am glad everything turned out okay. It's hard to take them seriously sometimes when it seems like they are always complaining about something :)

    Have a great night!

    XXOO
    Jen

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...