Saturday, February 6, 2010

When Crafts Attack...


Thursday, all three kids went to school after being snowed in at home for SIX DAYS (happy dance)...

I got my house cleaned up...

Finished my To Do List (oh, the RELIEF)...

AND had time to do a little Craft Therapy 
before it was time to pick up Sneaky E.

But...
little did I know, 
this was going to be a Craft Gone Bad!

I was so FURIOUS about it, OHHHHHH....so mad, I wanted to cry!

I made a comment on my Facebook page about my disaster & one of my friends said it sounded like a show on The Learning Channel;  

When Crafts Attack.  

Hilarious!

Here's what I messed up...

*sigh*



Now you want to cry too, don't you...

Ugh, I'm sick over it...BUT, I'm going to FIX IT

I will NOT let this Craft Attack beat me! ;)

I had to STEP AWAY from my disaster, so I moved a little bit of furniture around downstairs (just a pinch) & recovered my little rabbit lamp's shade with some leftover burlap.  

Here he is with the old dirty, white shade...



This week, I was reading about Carrie's Lamp Make-Over & I remembered her tutorial on recovering a shade from last spring (which I have been wanting to try).  I had all the items on hand, so this update didn't cost me a dime!

It was also VERY EASY...



(did I mention that it was EASY)

made me feel so much better! ;)


 and look what I found on Craigslist this week...



OH, is that not AWESOME!!!!

Wish me luck, girls...it's a bit of a drive to pick up, I don't know if I can talk Daddy P into it...we'll see!

OK, 

I'm popping up & hitting the treadmill before the basketball rat race begins...

Busy Saturday here, as usual! 

Have a happy weekend! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love the find on craigslist. Where are you going to put it? I remember the rabbit lamp, You got that here didn't you? The burlap made it right at home now. Your living room looks amazing.

    I'm fixen to go hit the streets myself!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...