Monday, March 8, 2010

Loving Hammond Bay



I don't yam on & on about Matilda Jane Clothing like I used to...

like um, here...and uh, here....

I don't want to wear you down! ;)

But, have you SEEN the Hammond Bay collection!?!?



It's preppy & fun...the knits are SO SOFT & wash up so well...I am totally in love!

I had to be good...we're going on a big trip, I didn't want to get in trouble with Daddy P for being spendy! ;)
But, I am so very anxious for the next part of the collection to be released next Monday...

I ordered this little guy tee for Sneaky E...but I'm going to go ahead & order the next size up for when he grows.  This kid knows style...he will sort through laundry bypassing the TCP & Circo until he finds a piece of Knuckleheads or Mini Boden...he makes me laugh! ;)

I think Big O needs one too, don't you?
I can't believe I'll have to buy the MENS size for him...that stinker, thinks he's going to be 12 on Monday & be all big...I'll get him! ;)

I asked him to tell me some things that he might want for his birthday...his list read:
  1. Cell Phone
  2. Laptop
  3. Money

Ahem...enjoy that money, kid...(good grief!!)


Miss O got a couple of things this time...she was pretty excited!



I am LOVING this Dance Yourself Silly Set!
I can see her sassing around in it already...lil miss summertime!

and we also got this cute Lovely Bird Tank Dress & were absolutely DELIGHTED when we got it & saw the WEINER DOGS on the ribbon trim around the bottom of the dress!  



& we paired it with these fun knit pants...


SO CUTE!!

I ordered the women's version of this sassy green Mossy Jacket...it's the softest thing!!  I think the girl's version is even cuter!



But, this is the piece I'm waiting for...

Blue Swiss Dotty...Perry big ruffles...for ME! ;)



I LOVE the MJC big ruffles, I have a pair from every season...they are COMFY & a ton of fun...I cannot wear them out without someone stopping me to ask where I got those crazy pants!

Yeah, you know you want some Matilda Jane now...don't ya! ;)

If you want to know more about them, hop over & read Denise's blog...she's the real deal, I love that gal! ;)

I've got to hop up & get some work done real quick.  The kids are on spring break & we have family visiting from out of town...we're all heading to the zoo this morning to enjoy this CRAZY GOOD weather before it turns into rain!

Hope y'all have a fantastic day!

3 comments:

  1. We are waiting anxiously for the nest launch here too :) I try to do a big show at my house each season for my clients...but this round I'm just going to do a virtual show. There are a few pieces I can't wait to get my hands on :)

    Good picks!!!
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Matilda Jane too! I recently bought Kamree a knot dress and I absolutely love it! I totally want the outfit that you ordered for yourself! The green jacket rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, thanks...now i HAVE to have some of those items too!!! i'll be sure to send the hubby in your direction when he sees the credit card bill!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...