Thursday, April 22, 2010

The Cool Family...


Ha!

That's how Shannon made us look at our Disney photo shoot last month!

Check us out, she made us look so very cool!


I do love that gal! ;)

Thanks so much, Shannon!  
You're the best!

*******************************

& the pictures from Wordless Wednesday were from the airplane on our way out to California (on our flight from Chicago to OC).  The mountains were incredible!

********************************

I just got back from HOBBY LOBBY!!
Gosh, I heart Hobby Lobby!! ;)

Look what I hope to work on this weekend:


Poor Miss O has grown so much this year...
she has NO summer clothes!!

and Mama's gonna fix that! ;)

********************************

Well, I'm off to pick up the little darlings from school & get ready for a breezy evening at the ballpark.
Hope your Thursday has been fabulous!

3 comments:

  1. Holy cow! Your family pictures turned out fabulous!

    I love Hobby Lobby too! I did some damage there earlier this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw your pics yesterday and they are AWESOME! You do look COOL!!!!

    Laughing too because I have several of those prints in my stash. That lime/turquoise print is my absolute FAVORITE. I think I wigged out the fabric lady at our HL because I was stalking the store while it was on re-order ;)

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the damask fabric!! I need to head over and see if ours has that one! Happy sewing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...