Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Baby Love is HERE!!


OH, blogging friends!

I've so missed you!

I don't know WHY May has to be the craziest month of the whole year!!!

UGH...The Madness!!

I have several crafty things I want to share, but at the top of my list...

the BEST Mother's Day gift ever...

for me, 
for my mom, 
and especially for my sweet little sister...


Baby William Christopher Love 
arrived May 9 at 3:21 am...
8 lbs 12 oz, 19 inches long...

AND is perfect in EVERY way!





Daddy P was so very sweet to take us down to meet him Saturday night...we were up at the hospital bright & early Sunday.  The kids are just crazy about him & Sneaky E won't stop talking about him!  

(Ok, I can't stop talking about him either) ;)

They came home from the hospital yesterday...both mom & baby are doing great!!

Congratulations, Kim & Aaron!!




tomorrow night is E's little pre-school end of the year program...remember last year

Just hilarious!!


and Daddy P took me to Lowe's when we got back into town Sunday & I stocked up on all my supplies for my summer projects...sanding blocks, spray paint, bead board wallpaper, curtain rings, drop cloths...ah, I can't WAIT for lazy summer days to get my craft on!!

Well, I'm hopping up to get my day started.

I went to kickboxing class yesterday with my pal, Jen...she's a pro! ;)
I'm so glad I went, I had no idea that exercising with friends was so much fun...however, it is hard to breathe this morning & I cannot raise my arms up over my head...

thank goodness for ibuprofen!!

baha!

and I'll leave you with one more baby love shot...ahhhhh...he's so dreamy!!


Happy Wednesday!


1 comment:

  1. Oh, those precious little lips!!! He's darling. Congrats to your sister!! Makes me almost want to have another, LOL!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...