Wednesday, May 19, 2010

New Straps, No Nap...

Naturally, the biscuit didn't take a nap today...now I'm behind on my to do list. Sometimes it amazes me how little you can accomplish with a short "helper" involved...

Sneaky E is so full of fun & curiosity right now...he's much too busy to nap on most days anyway! ;)

Ok, a few new straps (not all, I have four more to photograph)...I'm putting them in the shop (as I cook dinner), please check back if the one you're looking for isn't there.







This last one would be a GREAT Father's Day gift for that tough to buy for dad (ahem, I got one of those....).

Back with more later. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...