Monday, June 7, 2010

Dressed Up!


Busy weekend here!

Mama & Daddy P got out Saturday night, all dressed up...

acting silly & having a wonderful time!



Then met up with friends before going to our dinner.



My feet still hurt from dancing & my face still hurts from smiling...

so, I guess that means we had a pretty good time! ;)

*******************************

TODAY is a big one!!

Miss O & her friend Mal are going to "The Master's Series" at our local art venue...they'll be learning about different artists & doing a painting each day of that style.  I sure wish I could go! ;)

Taking Big O to the weight room at school...today is the first day of TEAM workouts for football...Mr. 7th grader has to go build up those muscles! 


Heading to the gym myself with Sneaky E...he makes me laugh doing is mock exercises & going to the nursery...he's so funny!  I'm going to try to do something about all those cookies I ate yesterday while I was stressing over something stupid...(did I mention that it was stupid?)...*sigh*...

************************


THEN

Daddy P & I are taking all the kids to lunch, then off to the big PARADE!





Our favorite baseball team at our local college (and our alma mater) won the NATIONAL title last week & our town is celebrating & congratulating them with a parade in their honor...




Daddy P played ball with them back in college & he's know the coach his entire life.  It's pretty special to him!

I've got my camera charged up!  Sneaky E is going to be SO excited!!


Ok, so...jumping up...going to come back with something interesting to share besides old folks going to a fund raiser! ;)


Happy Monday, Y'all!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, what a group of Hot Mamas! Love your dress! It's niced to get dressed up every now and then. Glad it was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get your dress? Super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dress looks so good on you and I love, love, love the necklace with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You two look so cute and fun to be around!!!! (and you clean up nicely! haha) Sounds like a fun time!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Y'all are too sweet!
    It sure is nice to get dressed up like that, we had fun!

    I found the dress & that crazy necklace both at Dillard's.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...