Friday, June 4, 2010

The Lame Blogger...part 2


Well, rats!

I continue to be lame.

Another week has blinked by...

WHEW...it was a busy one!

We were supposed to go to Arkansas last weekend for Memorial Day, but ended up staying home to rest while the big boys went on their hunting trip.  Miss O & Sneaky E got some MUCH needed Mommy Snuggle time in...we played games, read books, ate ice cream, watched movies, slept in the mommy/daddy bed, ate more ice cream...

yeah, it was a really nice & relaxing weekend!

 **********************************

THIS week has been our first full week of summer vacation....I scheduled all our major doctor's appointments, sports physicals, etc. this week & got that stuff out of the way.  I'm delighted to report that we're all healthy & I am most certainly NOT pregnant (that's always great news to hear)! ;)

I spent the majority of the week HUNTING for a dress...Daddy P & I are attending a formal event Saturday night & well, naturally I need to wait until the last possible second to get something to wear...

Last year I wore a long gown & I really prefer a long gown...




but this year I ended up going simple with this:





We'll see how that turns out (I don't even dare hope to look as good as she does in it up there, but...)...I will definitely get around on the dance floor a bit easier this year!

This coming week my goal is to get our Father's Day pictures done...here's last year's pics.

That's never a quick thing...please keep your fingers crossed for me...these are some tough cookies to photograph! ;)

AND...

Big O's LAST ball game is on Monday (YEEEE-HAW!!)...


Fixing my sweet Uncle Douggie birthday dinner on Tuesday night...





Get ready for my little Stella & Dot Jewelry Trunk Show out by the pool on Wednesday...OHHHHH, I love their things...




Miss O, ball game on Thursday...


seriously, I though JUNE was going to be relaxing!!!


and one more thing...

(drum roll, please)


the BIG event of this past week...


NO MORE TRAINING WHEELS!







So proud of Sneaky E!!!

************************************

I'm heading out to take Sneaky Boy to his Friday camp at church, then Miss O & I are taking a gaggle of 7th grade boys to the swimming pool (heaven, help us!!!).

Hope everyone has a beautiful day!!

Happy Friday, Y'all!





2 comments:

  1. Way to go, Sneaky E! That is sooo exciting!

    I love, love, love the "DAD" picture. It almost makes me want to run right out and get pregnant so I have enough kids for this photo shoot! HA HA HA HA HA!

    Hope you have a fun and relaxing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin' the Boden!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...