Sunday, June 27, 2010

On Bacation...


Well, let's face it.

I am certifiable...totally a lame blogger! ;)

June has just blinked by...Crazytowne all the way! 


Big O has gone off to camp...





AND returned!

 

Miss O finished up her softball season...


 AND had a big birthday








and Mama & Daddy P took a little trip to the mountains (WITH NO KIDS...WHOOOHOOOOO!!). 


(note the bag of chocolates Daddy P is toting around...the man had to get his truffle fix) ;)





NOW our schedule is EMPTY & by golly, mama is going to spend some quality time with her peeps! I'm going to take an "official" bacation from blogging, etsy sewing & facebooking...yeah, NO computer on AT ALL during the day for 2-3 weeks...CAN I do it?!!? ;)



I'll be back next month & I WILL have a cabinet project to share...that is at the TOP of my list for sure!

You guys have a great little summer break...


talk to you soon! :)



 

4 comments:

  1. good for you! I think I should take a bacation too. not sure if I can! which is probably even more reason to take one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea! I've been taking a little bacation, not by choice, just by being way too busy! I was having withdrawals though!! Enjoy those babies :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :( .....will miss seeing your posts....but i totally understand. i don't spend time on my computer until night when the kids are in bed....summer time is crazy around here too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe that it's July either! Cute pictures! I love that one of you with your kids. It looks like you and your husband had a nice time away. Trips like that are the best!

    XOXO
    Jen

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...