Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Lunchdate...


Well, he left & he came back...

and I survived!

Daddy P went out of town last week for business & I was a single mother...I raise my glass to you single parents, whew...ROUGH!

I went to the office on Tuesday to have lunch with him before his flight left...

got all prettied up...

pull up in the parking lot....

reach in the backseat for my purse....

and just look at who had come along for the ride...



The cat!!

(She's really grown too!!)




Ugh, CRAZYTOWN!

(needless to say, mama & daddy p ended up going home for a sammich instead).

I guess that's how I roll! ;)

I stayed pretty busy last week & got some things done...I'll be back to share some decorating...and did I tell you the story about who I met this summer??




I'm heading out to kickboxing...be back later. :)

Happy Tuesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...