Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The Routine...


I've got one leg out the door...football game tonight.

Just wanted to pop in here to see if you had gotten into your back to school routine yet? ;)

Last week I was a flat out cleaning fool...did POWER CLEANING sessions every day that E was gone to school...got cob webs, baseboards, mass neglect taken care of...gosh, it feels (& smells) SO good to have a clean(er) house!!




This week though, it's NONE of that...

I'm turning to "the notebook"...remember my obsession last year...yeah, the notebook is BACK! ;)

Every day there are a few assigned jobs listed...& at the end of the week, if I stick to my plan...it's all good...

and I totally LOVE that!
Ok, here we go...first game of the season, I KNOW (pray) this rain is going to MOVE on out by kickoff!
Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. You go girl! You inspire me!

    Our kids start school tomorrow and I can't wait for routine again! This summer kicked our butts!

    Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of this book! I need something to keep me on track so it doesn't all pile up! Is there a link to this book so I can download it somewhere on your blog that I am missing? thanks, Lynsey

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...