Friday, August 13, 2010

Weekend with William


These are not even recent, but since I don't get to see my fella all that often...they're all I've got right now.



Sweet William brought his mommy & daddy to stay with us last month.

My sister's birthday & my parent's wedding anniversary are on the same day...

(we had a GREAT laugh over "the monkey card"...my uncle & I ended up buying the SAME Happy Anniversary card for them...then last week mama had a birthday & she got MORE monkey cards for that...and so it begins, the ultimate quest for a good monkey card...my family is so funny)

whew, what a weekend we had...


too...much...food...

but, so much fun!



The best part of all, sweet snuggles with baby William. :)

Happy Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...