Friday, September 24, 2010

Flashback Friday


No, I didn't make that up...

but, cannot remember which of my blogging friends uses it (it's Jodee, I think).

I was looking at pictures from last year...here's a peek at life one year ago this month...these were just after Sneaky E fell down the steps out on the side porch & tore his little nose up & we went off on our fall break vacation to the beach...ah, I could use me some vacation at the beach right about now! ;)














They sure have grown!

We're getting ready for a big night at school...the Carnival & Football game...folks are going to sleep good tonight!
Did you get your Halloween decorations out?
I took pictures of mine so that I can remember where I put stuff next year, LOL!  Be back to share later.

Y'all have a fab Friday!

2 comments:

  1. I love looking at pics of your kiddos...they would TOTALLY get along with my two!!! One of these days....

    Have a good weekend!!! -Paige

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep -- that's me -- flashing back almost every week! I love, love, love the black and white pictures! Time flies when you are having fun!

    Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...