Friday, October 1, 2010

Flashback Friday...(going back a few years)

Five years ago this month...



Four years ago this month...



 (look at that fuzzy head....makes me want to cry!!)

Three years ago this month...




(& I laughed right out loud at the kid on the leash, didn't you!!)

Two years ago this month...




ONE bitty year ago, this month...







(I'm seeing a trend here with E...three years ago, bruise on the forehead, two years ago, nasty bruise on the chin...last year he's ripped a layer of skin off the tip of his little nose...I feel like I should be on red alert here now...good grief)






gosh, I love that first week in October!

Be back to share our next adventure soon...

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...