Thursday, October 14, 2010

Spooky Goodness!


I've been trying to get Halloween costumes wrangled here...last year was just too easy (& hilarious)...



this year however, not as easy (but not impossible)...I've had to break out a can of creative!

Miss O decided that she wants to be a Wacky Witch.
This is all good...she was a WW in kindergarten, but she had a fever & ended up not even getting to trick or treat (or enjoy her fun costume)...I found this AWESOME witch stuff in the gift shop at Cracker Barrel...& yep, the black & orange pettiskirt is going to ride again!




Sneaky E says "I be Spiderman for Ha'ween"...

 Unfortunately, I cannot find the Spiderman costume that has a 1/2 mask to fit him (like this one)...






I don't like costumes that cover the entire face...they freak me out...I don't know why...but that's just how I roll.

Anyway, he's already over it & has decided to wear Big O's old Cowboy costume...(that I cannot find a picture of on my computer)


problem solved (cheaply).


and then there's Big O himself...

I tread lightly...
I just KNEW this would be the year.
Last year, I had to beg & plead to get him to dress up!


But thankfully, we came up with a HILARIOUS costume idea & he's agreed to dress up again.


He's going to a costume party Saturday night & I'm scrambling to get my hands on one of these before then...




it's going to be funny, I can't wait! ;)

I also found some awesome Spooky Goodness online...

my fave shop, Olive & Ollie has a few pumpkin tees on sale...$15, ready to ship:




Aren't they adorable!?!

 & then there's the Halloween Rocks Tee at the Paper Lili site...






SO cute!


Having a Spooky Party?
How about these cuties by Inkspot Workshop...




I love these bag tags by Elvie Studio!




(of course...I just love Candy Corn...period!)



& how cute is THIS!







Paint bucket treat holder by Monogram Marketplace...I LOVE this!


However...I'm excited about Fall & Halloween...but I admit that I'm already thinking in this mode...




(might as well, it's coming fast).


When do you start decorating for the holidays?

I admit...I start November 1st (taking down Halloween & plotting my decorating strategies) & we finish off Thanksgiving weekend by decorating the tree.


Am I the only crazy one out there?


(Ha, I bet I'm not!)


Well, I'm hopping up to clean...fall break is almost over & today we're hitting the upstairs with trash bags...GOODWILL here we come!!


Hope you have a not so Wacky Wednesday! ;)



1 comment:

  1. I just can't think about Christmas yet. I don't hit that mode until Black Friday. I just want to enjoy the awesome weather that we are having right now. Clever costumes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...