Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Perked Up Pine Cones



Remember the FESTIVE Fake Fruit?

Well, naturally that mess was still laying around when I started the famous "dragging out the Christmas stuff" episode (still didn't find those pictures from last year either, btw...I'm starting to think I dreamed that I took those picutres)...
I found this bag of smushed...nearly trash worthy pine cones & decided to try & give them another chance...




Miss O helped me doctor them up.



& now they're right at home, looking quite festy with the other decorations. ;)




If I don't get in here to blog tomorrow, I do hope that you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Gobble, gobble!



2 comments:

  1. Mandy-Did you use spray adhesive and what type of sparkles. This sounds like a PERFECT snow day craft! We have a MILLION pine cones that need a pick me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, it was easy!
    Check out this link, it has everything on it:

    http://craftysouthernmama.blogspot.com/2010/11/festive-fruit-ornaments.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...