Tuesday, December 14, 2010

EASY Peanut Butter "Cookies"

Or Peanut Butter Cookie Balls...

I got this EASY recipe from my sweet pal, Joy this fall.  My kids LOVE these things!!  They are the perfect after school snackie, with a big cold glass of milk...YUM!!

Here are your ingredients:

  1. Peanut Butter
  2. Honey
  3. Dry Milk
  4. Granola
  5. (& I sprinkle a pinch of sugar & cinnamon in my mix too)



I use the entire can of peanut butter, add about a cup of granola, 1/4 cup of honey & a 1/2 package of the dry milk.  Mix then spoon out balls on wax paper.

TOO EASY!

You could add coconut, finely chopped nuts or even mini chocolate chips (or the mini m&m's)...

NO BAKE...ready to eat!

Thanks for sharing this recipe, Joy! 
My kids LOVE these yummy cookies!


************************************************

NOW...let's see if you can guess what happened to the little hands in the background after this picture was taken. ;)



This dog makes me laugh...the kids wear him down dressing him & messing with him...he's so smooth...he will nip your little hand & you never saw it coming!  Too funny!


Well, we're out for snow again today...FREEZING RAIN in the forecast for tonight (did I mention that it's a lovely 12 degrees this morning...bah!!

I'm heading to the gym with the crew while I can still get out & about.


Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...